2012/9/20

Old saying is called old saying because people can't live according to it

沒有留言:
 

It has been a long time for me to write something in English and I realized my English level deteriorated a lot.

After working there for nearly 3 months, some observations have been made.
Old saying is called old saying because people can't live according to it.



Although the marketing department is to support sales activities, I don't see there is much collaboration between marketing and sales department.
CEO is planning to send direct email to developers and other segments. Indeed, the similar things were conducted in the past but the results were not promising. They didn't evaluate what happened in the past.

I believe the problem is he and the marketing director do not get to know the front-line situation well enough. You design the catalog without studying the feedback from audience, you make your direct mail without well execution from sales. You think your work is so great but the sales just focus on their current works but not the extra workload. Ownership is not built in employees' mind. Employees just think they need to finish their tasks assigned regardless of the genuine  effectiveness. I just think all the work down is so useless and ineffectiveness there.

He can say he has many things to work on and no time to care about every detail. But then why not concentrate your effort in a few things so as to make it a big success?

And it is sometimes difficult for me to communicate with him. Actually my answer is similar to his and I have reasons for it. Will I communicate with him well at the time I leave?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff