2012/10/6

Career Planning

沒有留言:
 
I became not able to express myself well when using English and there is no chance for me to speak in English.

Originally, my plan is to work in the current company for one year, go WWOOF for one month or so and then work job again. But my plan may change as I don't know if I can work in the company for one year.

I found out there has been problems of cash flow for a few months. They kept delay the payment for most of the things like salary, to suppliers and business partners. I saw they even received a letter from lawyer because of late payment.

I am worried as I may need to find another job soon and don't think I am so competitive. I don't know what kind of job I really like.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff