2013/5/22

About changing job (2)

沒有留言:
 
In this second, you suddenly realize you need to start a new live and say goodbye to this relaxing life. In the next second, you are still sitting there, repeating your daily routines without changing anything.

You realize your job is too relaxing and your life is too comfortable because of  an interview you attend and your university friends. The staff said  this job will be very busy, you need to check and reply email even you are off or having holidays. And look back to my current job, I work less than 6.5 hours everyday. Too comfortable is bad because you didn't make every day counts and you didn't enjoy the moment. You are too lazy.

In the interview, you are told to think about your career path and you don't really have a concrete plan.

You feel sad because it seems that you stop learning and you don't know what to do to stop this situation.

------
Have been to 2 interviews and both failed.

------
Before going to the interview for the product planning and coordinator, I was so nervous that I couldn't sleep at night. I thought "this is the one", this is the one I have been looking for.

After the interview that I was challenged by the interviewer, I re-though of my interests in joining there. I think I won't really enjoy working as product planning and coordinator, because the works are too routine and tedious.

But still, I feel disappointed when I know the result, because it is a failure to me. I am not recognized by them. Every time, I want to know what makes me fail but it's rare if the company informs you that you failed, let alone the reasons.

I doubt at my capability and competency. Is the current company the only company that would hire me? Am I worth for a better job? I am frustrated.

Before and after the interview, the first thing I was thinking was what reason should I use to escape for an interview.

------
Suddenly I realize why the employees still stay here even though the profit generated has decreased dramatically and their salary payment is delayed. It's because it is very stable here, not much up-and-down, not many crisis arose. Work-life balance is excellent. That's what people with family looking for but certainly not suitable for young employees.

------
Keep the faith!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff