2017/2/24

I tried but it doesn't work for me.

沒有留言:
 



People say “You need to find a goal first before starting. You have to know your objectives and what do you want to achieve there”, and I have been trying very hard to do that every time but failed.

Probably it’s true but it doesn’t work for me. I don’t have the roadmap in my mind that in order to be X, I have do A by what time and B by what time. How do you want to turn to be? I can’t get the answer from inside. I can’t get the answer by having reflection.


In all these years, I was made to believe that it is a shame for me that I don’t know where I want to be in 5 years, what is my career path, etc. Finally, I realized that I can only figure out the answer along the way. Ok, I don’t want to this, I am ok with this and so on.

To be frank, I still don’t know where I want to be in 5 year and what my career path is after graduating for nearly 5 years.

“It doesn’t work for me” is such as powerful sentence that I can free myself from the boundaries. It frees me from the thought that if I don’t continue my work in marketing field, my experience all these years will be wasted. But I can say, “I tried but it doesn’t work for me and I don’t like it”.

I don’t have a concrete answer in my mind that what is the job I am looking for, I can only try and error, I can only decide by researching what are the jobs available, I can only broaden my world and get more information.

“Why do you want to work here?” In terms of skills, I haven’t developed much there. I don’t maintain good relationship with colleagues. I found it very difficult and frustrating to get involve in their circle. I don’t like some of the people there. But without the experience, I can’t come up with the realization.

I want to escape from the maze but I need to find the beauty of the maze and the journey here. The journey continues, searching, exploring, losting and going.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff