2013/10/22

Quitting your job without next job offer

沒有留言:
 
I know it's risky and not recommended by most people. I feel proud of my determination. This is the first time I don't know what I am going to do. Find the next job? Of course. But I don't know when I can get it. The feeling is complicated and weird, because I know I need to get a job asap to sustain my lives, but I don't want to apply jobs available and those requirements match with my qualifications.



I think the problem is can you keep the faith and don't compromise with the reality. Throughout job-hunting process since Apr, What I am really concerned about what is my positioning to employers and why am I unique. I don't know what is the one thing I am for. I believe people are success because they know their purposes and put them into action. But I don't. I believed education is the thing but I am not sure now.

The problem is not about your abilities, but your purposes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff